Joining us today is Desiree Coleman, Founder & CEO at Good Multiplier. Good Multiplier is mobilizing the next generation of leaders, change makers and innovators who will multiply community good and create neighborhood level change.
Through an intensive, customized, 10-month training program, Good Multiplier accelerates the effectiveness of organizations that solve issues in communities of color. Fellows are challenged to stretch their own leadership and extend themselves in a peer-learning community. They are pushed to actively develop themselves and their organizations through practical application of the experience.
In this episode:
– Where the idea of Good Multiplier originated.
– Desiree’s overall vision.
– The characteristics of the leaders Good Multiplier to invests in.
– More about the intensive training and coaching.
– What are the missed areas of many non-profit organizations?
– What are the challenges for the leaders she plans to stretch? How can they overcome them?
– Desiree is a St. Louis native. What does the St. Louis she dreams of look like?
– More about the 10-week program.
– Where her inspiration comes from.