What better way to have deep, meaningful conversation and exchange than over a cup of coffee? Our guest today has created the space for courageous conversations as well as for coffee. He has also created a space for underrepresented voices and unspoken dialogue to be heard.
Cheryl and Christy sit down with entrepreneur, husband, father and newly elected first ever African-American member of the Clayton School District Board of Education, Jason Wilson today on #ETHINKSTL
In this episode:
In an article it noted that when people found out that Jason was an African-American man, business began to decline. He said “that doesn’t stop me from wanting to be in the game”.
– What the real “game” is that folks don’t want to talk about.
– How Jason is changing the way the game is played.
– Why coffee? How Jason emerged into entrepreneurship.
– The little whispers and conversations that were taking place were fuel for Jason. What was his response.
– The challenges and obstacles he’s encountered as a business owner.
– How Jason approached those challenges to overcome them.
– How he stepped out of his comfort zone through previous ventures until today.
– Jason’s greatest discoveries in life, politics and business.
– Opportunities and advice for other business owners.
Entrepreneurially Thinking is another positive production of RareGem Productions. Thanks for listening!!