At the intersection of Medicine, Entrepreneurship, and Design is MEDLaunch. MEDLaunch is a non-profit biomedical incubator that solves healthcare problems with interdisciplinary teams of students at St. Louis University.
Joining us today are:
Demir Sikirić, Biomedical Engineering Major at Saint Louis University (Class of ’19) and Vice President of MEDLaunch.
John Hardin, a phenomenal business man and the executive director of MEDLaunch.
Lucas Rydberg, a previous team leader (Phas3)
In this episode:
– About the MEDLaunch program and how it was inspired/founded
– The development and overall success of MEDLaunch as a whole
– What the teams and work with university students entail.
– What the university students learned.
– Who the key role models or examples of success are.
– What is Demo Day?